Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Elissa Chooses McQueen for New Album 'As3ad Wa7da'






So I've only just recently purchased Elissa's new album 'As3ad Wa7da', and of course, the first thing I noticed was the very elegant and dreamy dress that she's wearing... and I soon found out that the dress was designed by none other than the brilliant Alexander McQueen.

I think that the puffed sleeves add to the whole fairytale-like theme of the whole album, and the colour of the dress is very light and summery which perfectly fits in with its release date, also, the colour of the dress is very romantic which fits in with the style of her songs in general.

I usually don't like dresses that fall down very early on; I prefer a dress to show and accentuate the waist, though not in this case, as a fitted dress wouldn't suit the romantic theme of the album. Though having said that, in other shots, she does add fierce belt on her waist, which gives the dress just a little bit for more life and makes it a lot more interesting!





Make sure you buy Elissa's album now on iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment