Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Najwa Karam opts for Zuhair Murad at Carthage





















The Sun of the Arabian Song, 'Arabs Got Talent' judge and the first Middle Eastern face/ambassador of L'Oreal Paris, Najwa Karam wears this sparkly, eye-catching dress by the very successful Lebanese designer, Zuhair Murad.

Personally, I love how the sparkly detailing fades towards the bottom of the dress, it just adds more attention to the top part of the dress, where the dress' neckline opens in an unusual, yet interesting zigzag pattern, this adds a sense of fierceness to the dress, this is clearly one way the singer uses to 'own' the stage. The dress is fierce, yet not over the top.
As I've mentioned in my previous post, the mermaid-like dresses are becoming increasingly popular... I mean, one of the most successful and popular Arabic singer is following the trend!

Najwa Karam usually always opts to wear a dress designed by Zuhair Murad, and I don't blame her! His designs are truly stunning, you can tell that he puts great time and work into his designs to make them the masterpieces that they are. His designs are always chic, classy and stylish.
This particular dress actually reminds me of a dress I previously designed, it's almost exactly the same, so I obviously love this dress! :)

Make sure to follow Najwa Karam on her official twitter: @najwakaram
and 'Like' her official Facebook page: Najwa Karam

No comments:

Post a Comment