Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Rochelle Wiseman's Vera Wang Wedding

Here comes the bride...
The Saturdays bandmate Rochelle Wiseman, now Humes (after marrying JLS bandmate Marvin Humes) wore this amazing Vera Wang wedding gown.

Rochelle revealed to 'Hello!' magazine that this dress was the first she tried on, saying "It had to be Vera Wang... To me, Vera Wang’s designs are the ultimate. I knew I’d find my dream dress in her collection and I did."

Well, as far as the dress goes, I think that she made a great choice... These mermaid-like dresses are becoming increasingly popular, especially when you have a body like Rochelle's.. Why hide them curves in a puffy dress?
If you zoom a little bit into the dress, you'll find that the upper part of the dress is somewhat embellished? That makes the dress a lot more interesting! And of course, not forgetting the most eye-catching part of the dress: The Ruffles!

I can safely say that overall, the dress is simply beautiful.

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Humes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment